[blindlaw] Doing Logic Games Efficiently on LSAT

James Fetter jtfetter at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 3 23:08:37 UTC 2014

Dear all,
I hope this finds you all well and having had a good Thanksgiving. I am
finding that, although I can do logic games on LSAT practice tests with
a very high degree of accuracy with Excel, I'm having trouble getting
the logic games section done in the allotted time, which for me is 70
minutes (I requested and received double time for each section). If
anyone knows of any time efficient methods of diagramming with Excel or
some other accessible product, please let me know. Please also feel free
to write me directly at jtfetter at yahoo.com. I apologize if this question
has been asked and answered before. Thanks.
All Best,
James