[blindlaw] Service Dog Issue

Andrew Webb awebb2168 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 00:29:07 UTC 2014

Hello,

I believe I may this suggestion to you directly some time ago when you first posted your question, but if you or your friend have not already done so, I would suggest contacting the Nevada Disability Advocacy & Law Center.  It is a privately-run not-for-profit organization dedicated to protecting the rights of persons with disabilities across the state.  I do not know what assistance they would provide in this case, but potentially they could be quite helpful to you.  Below is the contact information for their Reno office:

Reno_Office1875 Plumas Street #1
 Reno, NV 89509
 Phone: 775-333-7878
 Toll-Free: 1-800-992-5715