[blindlaw] Blackbard Compatibility Issues with ZoomText

Chris Griggs chrisgriggs0 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 03:27:25 UTC 2014

I only use blackboard for one of my classes and have not experienced any
difficulties in conjunction with ZoomText 10.  One issue that I did have
though, that might be relevant, was after market hardware that caused
problems with YouTube type items.  I bring it up because the software
people were only looking at their aspect of the problem and not my total
system, it took forever for someone to figure out that all the software was
working correctly, until it hit my aftermarket hardware.  I hope it helps.
Good luck.

--
Chris Griggs