[blindlaw] LSAT Accommodations issue

Melanie Peskoe melaniepeskoe at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 11:30:39 UTC 2014

I have registered to take the LSAT in February. In anticipation of issues related to the accommodations review process I submitted my request very early in November. As indicated by LSAC I waited two weeks before inquiring about the status of my request and was told that it was probably being held for review until after the December administration of the LSAT.  Yesterday I received email notification that more documentation and information is needed before they can make a decision about my accommodations. I have until January 7 to get all supplementary documentation into their office. I am emailing some of the supplementary information today, but other information will have to be obtained from my ophthalmologist.

My concern is that It may prove difficult to get everything in by the deadline, which is why I submitted my request in early November. I am not too concerned just yet, but the delay from LSAC might pose a problem in my ability to meet their January 7 deadline. Has anyone else ran into a similar situation?

Melanie