[blindlaw] Accessibility of LSAT Prep Course Materials: Action Required

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Tue Dec 9 05:17:50 UTC 2014

Dear Aimee, Anita, Bruce and Everyone Else interested in improving the
accessibility of LSAT prep class materials:

As I expected, Kaplan's ADA coordinator is not responding to my inquiries
about the accessibility of Kaplan textbooks and online resources; I've sent
him two e-mails but have not heard from him at all.  This leads me to
believe that the company has no plans to address this problem, or at least
not in the near future.  Of course, the issue isn't just with Kaplan; the
Princeton Review seems to be out of compliance as well.

As a result, it's time for us to take charge.  Before we do anything,
though, I suggest that we set up a phone conference in order to explore
potential options and, hopefully, to come up with a plan of action.  If you
are interested in joining this iniciative, please contact me off list at
mnowicki4 at iCloud.com <mailto:mnowicki4 at iCloud.com>  so that I have an idea
as to who and how many people are willing to participate.  Obviously, the
more people we get, the better our chances of winning this battle.  Thank
you in advance for your support.

Best Wishes,

Michal