[blindlaw] career help info

Chris Griggs chrisgriggs0 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 04:32:05 UTC 2014

Hi Gary,  I am getting ready to enter law school, so I do not have actual
work experience as a blind person, but I also wanted to make sure that you
got a response.  It sounds as if you have recently lost your vision.  After
mine was diagnosed, I started college and I have progressed to this point.
 I live in Missouri and the state agency that assisted me is Rehabilitation
Services for the Blind.  If you contact your local chapter of the NFB or
the state affiliate, I am sure you will find people that have the
experience to guide you through to your goal.  With determination, the
available technology can assist you in your endeavours.  I am quite busy
with my senior year of undergrad and the application process for law
school, so I may take a while to respond, but I will respond if I can be of
any help.
Keep pushin on
Chris Griggs,
Jefferson City, Mo.