[blindlaw] Social Media Subcommittee - Inviting Volunteers

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 19:26:59 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I serve as the Chair of the National Association of Blind Lawyers (NABL)
Social Media Subcommittee, which falls under the Web Committee.  We are in
the process of defining what we want NABL's social media presence and
engagement to be and hope to have a recommended plan for the Board in the
next month or so.  I am looking for folks who are interested in being on the
Social Media Subcommittee and who would work with me to develop and maintain
our social media presence.  Please email me directly at rothmanjd at gmail.com
if you wish to volunteer to serve on this Committee.  Please note that we
are looking for a diverse group of individuals to work on this project, but
we would prefer that folks have either strong technology skills, an
adeptness with social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, pinterest,
Instagram, and others, or ideally, both strong technology skills and strong
social media knowledge.

Thanks,

Ronza