[blindlaw] The United States Constitution

ALBERT ELIA al.elia at aol.com
Tue Jan 21 15:23:19 UTC 2014

Helga,

Try the Legal Information Institute:
http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution
Or the National Constitution Center:
http://constitutioncenter.org/constitution

If you'd prefer an accessible PDF that you can download, go here:
http://www.usconstitution.net/const.pdf

There are also several free apps on the iPhone and iPad that are accessible with VoiceOVer, and there is a ninety-nine cent one that includes a human reader. If you search the app store for "Constitution" you will find them all. Constitution for iPhone and iPod touch is accessible, and should be one of the first apps that comes up. The Constitution of the United States with Audio is the one with a human reader, and also has text that is  accessible with voiceover.

Good luck.

--Al