[blindlaw] The United States Constitution

Daniel McBride dlmlaw at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 21 15:41:16 UTC 2014

Helga:

You can find a fair amount of legal research  matters at the Cornell Law
Library.  It is JAWS accessible and relatively user friendly.  Otherwise, a
general Google search of "United States Constitution" will yield many
websites containing the text of the Constitution that are easily read with
JAWS.

Daniel McBride, Attorney
Fort Worth, Texas