[blindlaw] Accessible Legal Office Management Software

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Thu Jul 3 15:20:58 UTC 2014

Based on prior  research that I did when our office was looking at getting a file management system, I am not sure that such a thing exists.  In any event, do not waste time / money on JustWare, which is the package our office went with a couple of years ago.  I know that it is not accessible with JAWS (I also use MAGic for viewing images when absolutely necessary, but the size required for me to see the fields in JW make it not an option, either).  I have also heard from virtually all of my fully-sighted co-workers that it is horribly slow and prone to crashes and errors on nearly a daily basis.