[blindlaw] introduction

Kerri Regan kerrireg at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 23:55:25 UTC 2014

Hi Dawn. Nice to see another paralegal-to-be on here, I'll be getting my  certificate in  December.  I'm currently working on an internship which I got through my school's Legal Studies program. That's always a good resource for both internship and job placement assistance. If your school has any clubs  or  activities  for legal students, definitely check them out. I learned a lot by attending our Alumni Night. You might also want to look into your local Paralegal Society. The one near me isn't very active but I've heard that groups like that are great places to learn and network. Best of luck going forward, Kerri

Sent From My IPhone