[blindlaw] introduction

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 9 06:17:40 UTC 2014

Hi Dawn,
I am a blind paralegal in California. I have no idea where Madonna
University is located but in most ABA approved or state approved paralegal
studies programs the university will attempt to assist students in meeting
internship or work experience requirements. There are many possibilities
that you could consider depending on your areas of interest. Not only would
these include attorneys in private practice and law firms they would also
include governmental agencies such as County district attorney/prosecutor's
or public defender/s office or state agencies such as attorney general or
labor commissioner to name a few. In house counsel for corporations could
also utilize your services. It is also good to network with your classmates
to determine what they are doing for their internships. If you have a local
paralegal association in your area they may also be of help. Contact me off
list if needed.
Chuck Krugman, MSW Paralegal
1237 P Street
Fresno ca 93721