[blindlaw] Two-tier Diagrams for the LSAT

Sexton, bruce philosopher25 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 23:05:42 UTC 2014

If I understand your question correctly, then you are trying to diagram
multiple chains of logic that go in different directions.

To do this in excel, I imagine a cell in the center with a box of cells
around it.  So, if there is a chain p comes before q which is before r and
s, t and v come after q, then I would diagram

P*q*r in my center cell and sq*s*t*V in a cell above the center or up and to
the right.  Same with if a chain comes before the center cell, but on the
opposite side.

Does that help?

-Bruce