[blindlaw] Two-tier Diagrams for the LSAT

Michael Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Tue Jul 22 10:03:28 UTC 2014

Switching between the spreadsheet and the electronic test booklet is just like switching between any two programs. All you need to do is press all plus tab as for the spreadsheet itself, I recommend using a separate row for each part of the diagram. For instance, I used one roll for the rules, one row for deductions, etc.

Sent from my iPhone