[blindlaw] Update on LSAT Conference Call

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 01:34:38 UTC 2014

Hi Chris,
Actually, the National Association of Blind Lawyers has decided to host this
call.  You've got some great ideas, and we hope to meet the needs of
everyone on the list.  We have been working to launch a quarterly conference
call to discuss relevant issues in the profession, and we've missed the last
one.  We'll take care of arranging the Conference Bridge and coordinating
logistics.  In addition, we've decided to do two sessions of this call since
there's such tremendous interest.  Details to follow in a separate email.

Thanks,
Ronza