[blindlaw] Update on LSAT Conference Call

Stewart, Christopher K chris.stewart at uky.edu
Fri Jul 25 01:45:41 UTC 2014

The simple fact is there are real students in need of information
sooner rather than later. Much as I appreciate the offer, I would
still welcome anyone to contact me directly with regard to an August 9
call. I particularly urge anyone seeking to take the exam within the
next testing cycle to call in and listen and contribute their
experiences thus far.

Moreover, the sooner there is a concise Fact Sheet or some other sort
of guide for potential blind test takers, the better for everyone. If
you would like to have a conference call later to amend what we've
found, you should of course feel free. However, I can think of no
reason not to act now particularly where accommodated testers must
begin the process so early.

Sincerely,
Chris Stewart