[blindlaw] Update on LSAT Conference Call

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 01:49:47 UTC 2014

Based on the feedback and information we've received from the members of
this list, we are hosting and organizing the call to incorporate the
information you are seeking at the time and date you suggested (and adding
an additional session that week for those who are unable to make the
Saturday session).  Christopher, can you call me so that we can chat to make
sure your personal ideas are incorporated as best as we can?  I'm at
708-829-0523.  Given that this is a global issue for our members, we decided
that the NABL Board should coordinate this event - not trying to step on
toes but rather give our members the forum you want within the organization
rather than independent of it.  Afterall, we exist to provide resources for
blind attorneys and law students.

Thanks,
Ronza