[blindlaw] Bar association committees

Gregory Chang Patti pattischang at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 20:52:11 UTC 2014

I have been very active in the Illinois State Bar Association administrative law committee. What would you like to know? What is your email so I can respond off-line?

Live the life you want.

Patti S. Gregory-Chang
National Federation of the Blind of Illinois,President
NFB Scholarship Comm. Chair
Pattischang at gmail.com
Www.nfbofillinois.org
Sent from my iPhone