[blindlaw] conference call for LSAT

Stewart, Christopher K chris.stewart at uky.edu
Mon Jun 30 13:01:52 UTC 2014

Hello All,

Please count me in on this conference call. My perspective is that of
someone who could not get support from his local Voc Rehab because of
the cost of the prep courses but who nonetheless scored very well on
the exam using only prep books gathered from Bookshare.

It is time for those of us in practice and in law school to move
toward creating a single place as a resource for blind students
interested in taking the LSAT particularly where continued increases
in accessibility of legal materials makes the mainstream legal
profession more and more viable for blind individuals. Speaking from
my own experience, the actual process of making law school accessible
has run much more smoothly than that of taking the LSAT. In fact, the
headaches surrounding the LSAT created undue anxiety toward law school
itself. There is no reason for the LSAT to be more stressful than it
already is.

Best,
Chris

--
Chris K. Stewart
University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D. Candidate, 2016