[blindlaw] Fast Accessible Scanner With Automatic DocumentFeeder

Nicholas Parsons mr.nicholas.parsons at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 04:13:27 UTC 2014

The Fujitsu ScanSnap IX500 is great and works well with the Mac. Not sure about Windows computers.

On 29 Jan 2013, at 1:14 AM, Aaron Cannon <cannona at fireantproductions.com> wrote:

I just checked on Amazon.com, and the 1500 has been discontinued. The model that replaces it is the IX500.

Unless someone knows for certain from this list, I suggest checking with the software manufacturer for compatibility information. Neither scanner supports Twayne, which is the usual means by which scanners connect to third-party software.

--
This message was sent from a mobile device