[blindlaw] Question About Management Software for Law Office and Non-profit Related

Nicholas Parsons mr.nicholas.parsons at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 04:38:22 UTC 2014

Dear Gary,
There is one solution to all your problems. It's called the Apple Mac.
Best,
Nic

On 20 Jan 2013, at 3:55 AM, "Norman, Gary C. (CMS/OSORA)" <Gary.Norman at cms.hhs.gov> wrote:

Greetings:

This is to inquire if there is a good piece of software (by this I mean it actually works and does not but partially work with JAWS) that would help with law office management, e.g. recording client contacts and billing, and calendar functions; and that could also help with general non-profit type tracking, e.g. keeping a sense of donors.

This software, if there are any suggestions, would need to be user friendly for sighted and blind persons alike; and would actually need to function with JAWS. I have absolutely no time and patience for JAWS or dealing with Freedom Scientific.

I am sincerely appreciative.

I do realize that I may well be inquiring into a couple of software solutions.

Sincerely,
Gary