[blindlaw] PROCESSING PAYROLL

Russell J. Thomas rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Tue Mar 18 15:16:50 UTC 2014

I use a company called compupay. The price is reasonable, the service is
great. If you tell them I recommended the company to you, I get a free
payroll run.

Respectfully,
RUSSELL J. THOMAS, JR.
Principal Attorney

Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr.
Newport Beach Office
4121 Westerly Place, Suite 101
Newport Beach, California 92660
T: 949-752-0101
F: 949-257-4756

Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr.
Beverly Hills Office
486 North Camden Drive
Suite 200
Beverly Hills, California 90210
T: 310-601-3012

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  This message
may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is
privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message.