[blindlaw] recovering dleted items in outlook 2010?

Daniel McBride dlmlaw at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 26 15:47:15 UTC 2014

Mike:

Microsoft has a division of technical support exclusively for the blind and
handicapped.  They are very helpful, kind and courteous.  They can help you
answer this question, as well as with many other future issues you might
have interfacing with Microsoft products.  The toll free number is
800 936 5900

They are, also, usually pretty quick to take your call.

Dan McBride
Fort Worth, Texas