[blindlaw] need advice

via blindlaw blindlaw at nfbnet.org
Sun May 25 14:39:51 UTC 2014

Nic,
I appreciate your comments and after further thought, realize  that it was
probably not the best idea to post it to this list.  At  the time, I was
riding the emotional rollercoaster though and wasn't  thinking in those terms.
I did post to a couple other lists also  and have received some very
helpful responses.
To be honest, I don't know that a conversation about  alternative
reasonable accommodations or something of that nature is going to be  of benefit to
me at this time.  I feel I have a pretty good "bag of tricks"  that works for
me and there were options even in this particular scenario in  which the
district could have chosen from, some of which would have put almost  no
responsibility on the district at all.   They are simply flat  out refusing to do
anything.
So, thank you again for your response...and I respect the  reason for
individuals on this list wanting to refrain from responding to my  specific
questions.
Nicole

In a message dated 5/25/2014 3:41:51 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,