[blindlaw] Need Information

Hernandez, Yared, CFB via blindlaw blindlaw at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 20:09:50 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

My name is Yared and I am a vocational rehabilitation counselor for the NM Commission for the Blind.  I am not visually impaired myself but I have joined several forums to learn more about blindness.  My goal is to understand my consumers as best as I can and learn so I can help them.

I am looking for a practicing lawyer willing to be interviewed by one of my consumers.  I have a  young lady interested in becoming a lawyer and she is required to interview two people in the field before she starts college training.  It will be greatly appreciated if you could help.  Thank you for your time.

Yared Hernandez
Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
NM Commission for the Blind - Las Cruces
575-524-6450 (work)
575-524-6455 (fax)