[blindlaw] Need Information

Russell J. Thomas via blindlaw blindlaw at nfbnet.org
Wed May 28 20:31:28 UTC 2014

I have done these interviews previously and would be more than happy to do
another.
My contact information appears below:

Respectfully,
RUSSELL J. THOMAS, JR.
Principal Attorney

Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr.
Newport Beach Office
4121 Westerly Place, Suite 101
Newport Beach, California 92660
T: 949-752-0101
F: 949-257-4756

Law Office of Russell J. Thomas, Jr.
Beverly Hills Office
486 North Camden Drive
Suite 200
Beverly Hills, California 90210
T: 310-601-3012

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above.  This message
may be an attorney-client communication and/or work product and as such is
privileged and confidential.  If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in
error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
message is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in
error, please notify us immediately by e-mail, and delete the original
message.