[blindlaw] few questions about college

Kristina Vu kristi.q.v at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 17:17:43 UTC 2014

Hi Jorge,

First of all, congratulations on starting college soon! It is certainly an
exciting time. To answer your questions, there is no pre-law track. There
is also no specific major required for pre-law students. You can major in
anything that you would like. I know law students who majored in anything
from piano performance to mechanical engineering. Personally, I majored in
political science, economics, and psychology. My advice is to pick
something that you are interested in and think you can do well in. As for
the LSAT, it is offered four times a year. Most people take it either in
June of their junior year or September/October of their senior year.
However, if you plan on taking some time off to work before applying to law
school, then you can take it later. I believe your score is good for 5
years. I hope this helped answer your questions!

--
Kind regards,
Kristina Vu