[blindlaw] few questions about college

Helga Schreiber helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 09:40:21 UTC 2014

Hi Alex and all!, this is Helga! How are you all?  I would like to ask you some  questions regarding becoming a lawyer and  Law school. Actually my major that I'm doing is English, and I'm going to transfer next year to a four year university in order to persue this major. I just wanted to ask you, do I have the right major in order to persue my career of becoming a lawyer? And also, I have an area that I would like to specialize, which is Disability rights, it is ok if I stay with this area in mind when I apply to Law school right? Just wondering. In fact, do you guys think I should take philosophy classes and mor political science classes as electives in my four years university in order to get prepare for Law school? I'm just wondering since I actually took Introduction to American Government class in my two years college that I'm attending right now, and I'm actually currently taking Introduction to Political Science class in my college. And regarding law school, I was thinking in taking the LSAT in my senior year, would that be alright if I do that? And what kind of questions does the LSAT has? Just curious! Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks so much and have a nice day. God bless!

P.S. I apologize for asking you all these questions. Thanks again for all your time!

Helga Schreiber

Fundraiser Coordinator for Phi Theta Kappa, Alpha Delta Iota chapter.
Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreiber26 at gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone