[blindlaw] Help with car rentals

Rod Alcidonis, Esquire Attorney at alcidonislaw.com
Thu Nov 20 01:12:11 UTC 2014

Most car rental companies have a specific department for booking rentals for
individuals with disability. I have booked multiple cars under my name with
a driver accompanying me at the time of pickup. When you call the number,
you need to ask for that department, or Google the name of the company with
disability rental in the search.

Rod