[blindlaw] Life Insurance Coverage for the Blind

Russell J. Thomas rthomas at emplmntattorney.com
Tue Oct 14 16:07:23 UTC 2014

What insurance carrier was involved?

Find an insurance agent that represents a well-established insurance
company. Presumably, such a company will know the rules. If you had a
condition that would disqualify you, blindness or not, there is nothing you
can do.

In my case, I have had insurance through John Hancock for more than 30
years. The only reservation on my policies has been the denial of double
indemnity for accidental death.