[blindlaw] A question about Westlaw website

Dawn Benbow d-benbow at live.com
Wed Sep 17 00:54:16 UTC 2014

Hi Dan,

	In the paralegal program at Madonna University, they have us use Lexis a bit, but mostly WestLaw. I found that WestLaw seemed to be the more accessible of the two for me. But as I said in another post, I preferred to use the WestLaw iPad app over any of the versions of the WestLaw site. I don't know if any of you have tried it yet, but I find it extremely accessible. I've used the WestLaw and Nexis sites and the app as recently as January for research for one of my classes.

	BTW, I'm in Michigan, and it's nice to see someone else from around the Metro Detroit area on the list.

Dawn

Sent from my iPhone