[blindlaw] Bar Performance Test

Paul Wick wickps at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 17:26:52 UTC 2014

Dear Mr. Marociz,
I have addressed to you by your last name as I don't know which name you go by :-)

When I took the California bar performance tests in 2012 the performance test was in Microsoft Word format and as word files you can add whatever reminders or bookmarks internally to the file.

Asked for extra time I would highly recommend taking the performance test in exactly the format in which you will have it on the bar exam if you'll have six hours or whatever it is on test day you should take six hours in the performance test it doesn't do you any good to speed up your writing faster than you'll have on test day. The performance test is in some ways the most robotic part of the bar exam and it's easy points so don't rush through it.
All the best,
Paul

Sent from my iPhone