[blindlaw] Finding my JD

Michal Nowicki mnowicki4 at icloud.com
Thu Apr 9 16:09:14 UTC 2015

Melanie,

In addition to Cody's suggestions, check your school's financial aid website
for external scholarships if you have not done so already; most law schools
post such information.  You may also want to use scholarship search engines,
such as Big Future from the College Board.  Although these search engines
are not oriented towards any single field of study, they may lead you to
awards for which you may be eligible.  If you go that route, however, make
sure that you are using legitimate search engines; watch out for potential
scams.  Good luck!

Michal