[blindlaw] Congratulations and Thank You From: Anita Keith-Foust

Anita Keith-Foust anitakeithfoust at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 17:12:01 UTC 2015

Dear Ben:

Thanks are always extended from me to those who stand for justice without an
anyone extending it for me.

There are so many people working for justice who are unacknowledged and even
some who are misunderstood. Many times there are people who have their own
agendas and try to demonize the good work that people are doing because they
are just wired that way.

I work with people who are trying to make positive changes for people who
will never know about their efforts. So, as we work towards our goal of
being attorneys, we must be just towards each other and not try to find
fault where there is none.

There is just too much work to be done to get caught up in splitting hairs
and being snippy.

If you feel the need to respond to me, please do it off of the listserv.

I wish you well.

Anita Keith-Foust
919-430-1978