[blindlaw] Any Tips on NVDA Portability Feature?

Anita Keith-Foust anitakeithfoust at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 19:24:40 UTC 2015

Dear All:

The law school library did not have JAWS or ZoomText on their computers.
NVDA can be used as a great way to jump that hurdle.

You may already know that NVDA is portable, but I did not until today. The
way that it was explained to me is that as long as you have NVDA on your
thumb / jump drive, you do not have to download it onto the computer you are
using.

Anyone who has used the NVDA portability feature, please share how it has
worked for you.

Thank you.

Anita Keith-Foust

919-430-1978