[blindlaw] Unable to View Hybrid PDFs

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Thu Aug 20 14:23:03 UTC 2015

Are there any special steps to take in the process, or tips that you might have?  Like Rahul, I frequently run into PDFs on the local appellate court website that are of varying degrees of accessibility (or inaccessibility).  That is coupled with a superior court website that, while accessible on the left side of the screen where file searching is entered, posts only TIF and JPG images of the documents that are found in the search.  If there is some consistent and reliable process that could make these things accessible (short of litigation)m it would be fantastic.