[blindlaw] Unable to View Hybrid PDFs

Arjun Malhotra malhotraarjun2012 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 20 10:20:38 UTC 2015

Hi Rhahul,
This is a PDF Portfolio file. I converted it into PDF using Adobe
Acrobat Pro Xi. PDF Portfolio is nothing but bunch of various PDF
files. There is a feature in Adobe Acrobat Pro where in one can
combine various PDF together. I made use of that feature and created
one PDF file out of many files in PDF Portfolio.

Best
Arjun M