[blindlaw] Work place accommodation's

Deepa Goraya deepa.goraya at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 13:55:23 UTC 2015

Hi Alex,

A vender I used there was Sue and Bob Sweetman with Sweetman Systems.
They provided all my assistive technology when I was living in
southern California. Do you use JAWS? Your employer should be able to
purchase a computer with JAWS and Kurzweil or Openbook, whatever you
use to read scanned documents. I would also ask for a scanner. Those
would be the basics. If your case is still open with Dept of Rehab,
Rehab should be able to either purchase this if your employer can't,
or help out.

Deepa