[blindlaw] courtesy and JAWS (and other talking office products)

Stephen Alexander Marositz samarositz at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 18:18:52 UTC 2015

Hi All

I've been using bone conduction headphones in the office for the last
couple of weeks.  You may want to give then a try if hearing what's going
on around you is important.  Here's the link;

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00JO9XY74/ref=sr_ph_1?qid=1440525672&sr=sr-1&m=A25OJ82DI1BZM9&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=Aftershokz+AS450+Sportz+M3+Mobile+Bone+Conduction