[blindlaw] LexisNexis Training

Deepa Goraya deepa.goraya at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:03:39 UTC 2015

I have not heard that Lexis does. I've been trying to get training on
using Lexis Advance, because my work only uses Lexis, and they've been
saying they are still developing that training for use with assistive
technology. They also say they are working on accessibility of Lexis
Advance as a whole. But they have no idea when it will be complete,
nor have they given any tentative deadline. It doesn't seem like
accessibility for screen readers is really a priority there. Lexis
Advance is pretty accessible, but not as accessible as Westlaw and
there are still some bugs. Really frustrating.