[blindlaw] LexisNexis Training

Sybren Hoekstra sy.hoekstra at gmail.com
Thu Aug 27 15:03:57 UTC 2015

the answer when i was a 1l in 2011 was no, lexis has nothing like that. that is why i have only ever used it when there is no westlaw option. fortunately, my writing prof allowed me to essentially skip all the lexis-related assignments, recognizing that it isnt a necessary skill set to have.

Sent from my iPhone