[blindlaw] Take Notice: Mid-Atlantic J. on L. and Pub. Policy of Mid-Atlantic Lyceum Published -- Importance High

GL Norman glnorman15 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 31 14:31:33 UTC 2015

>From the desk of G. Norman at
the Norman Library

Colleagues:

I happily announce that the
third issue of the Mid-Atlantic Journal on Law and Public Policy: Animal and
Disability Reporter has been conveyed to the press. Take due notice; reading
carefully.

Since publishing a
non-traditional law publication requires commitment,, please join me in applauding
our managers and staff, not to mention advisors, who serve with me on the Executive
Board to the Journal. All of them have seriously volunteered their time and talents
based in a commitment to our idea; namely that all of us might collaborate in
providing a neutral forum for policy dialogue all the while doing so in a way
that provides opportunities on a broader level than what sometimes be available
to rising scholars, and of note, to people with disabilities. . Specifically, I
do thank our recent Chief Nikki who did an excellent job. I hold strongest
affection for her leadership abilities and maturity.

Ø  As such, copies are available for purchase. People may purchase
copies at $20 a piece with a $5 charge for shipping at 2 copies purchased. For
every 10 copies purchased, a free copy will be given.

Ø  Purchases may take place by way of Pay Pal at midatlanticlyceum at gmail.com or via
check. If via the technological solution, please do so in a way as not to incur
personal fees. Personally, I prefer the mail; promising promptly to deposit checks
when received in large batches. Make checks to the order of the Mid-Atlantic
Lyceum and mail said checks to me at 4145 Falls Road in Baltimore at 21211. We
understand if Pay Pal is easier.

Ø  Within this fortnight, the Journal will be conveyed to west Law.
That platform requires typically a lag to post to the on-line space.

Ø  Within this fortnight, our webmaster will post the Journal to the
Journal specific website. That website may be accessed at the website of the Mid-Atlantic
Lyceum, which is under renovations but is running; or may be accessed via its
own website name.

Ø  The Journal platform will be expanded to include a law and public
policy blog. That will provide scholars the chance to submit “works in progress”
to our platform. On certain years, that will replace a formalized Journal
publication depending on the number of submissions received. More details will
be forthcoming soon.

Ø  The Executive Board to the Journal always seeks corporate sponsors.
Large level corporate sponsors may, as long as it is consistent with our
values, have a significant voice in shaping the Journal.

Ø  The board of the Mid-Atlantic Lyceum, which oversees the Journal as
one of its product brands, seeks new board members and seeks a financial officer.
Take notice: To be clear, the
Mid-Atlantic Lyceum comprises an evolving think tank that operates from a
non-partisan centered-based approach of brokering public dialogue. For instance,
we have brokered, in 2015, a couple of dialogues, including, of note, on
facility dogs. I am hopeful of having by the end of September other
announcements as to the Mid-Atlantic Lyceum that will further elucidate its
work. By way of this missive, I welcome a new board member to the Mid-Atlantic
Lyceum, a young leader in dispute resolution.

Sincerely and fraternally,

Gary C. Norman, Esq. L.L.M.
32d Degree Mason (Pilot honorary)

Co-Founder and President of the
Mid-Atlantic Lyceum; and Co-Founder and Co-Executive Editor of the J. and the
J. Blog

The Power of Empowerment and Power
of Ideas

People with disabilities are encouraged
to participate and to do so in leadership roles.

(410) 241-6745