[blindlaw] Seeking Submissions

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Mon Aug 31 16:32:13 UTC 2015

Apologies for a not completely on-topic response, but I am coming up empty searching the lists.  Is there an equivalent group for State and Local government employees?  At least on the local / county level here in Southern Arizona (and from what I have heard, other areas of this state and neighboring states), lip service is paid to the ADA and Rehab Act, but that tends to be the general extent of things, particularly where assistive technology is involved.  Wondering what is available to us in the same idea as that for the federal employees.