[blindlaw] Question about relativity-software used to review documents

Susan Kelly Susan.Kelly at pima.gov
Wed Dec 2 19:02:45 UTC 2015

I will be wait-listed indefinitely.  I only got services the first time due to an unexpected federal grant; at the time, I was on an indefinite waiting list to learn and procure JAWS, as the "lite" version of assistive technology that my family had purchased for me to use (WinZoom, similar to ZoomText) was no longer sufficient.  A co-worker who is paralyzed and dependent on Dragon for her computer access has had similar roadblocks.