[blindlaw] Question about relativity-softwareused to review documents

Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. ukekearuaro at valtdnet.com
Wed Dec 2 23:44:37 UTC 2015

In this day of low budget, who knows what rehab may have up its sleeves?
Besides, the atrocious price charged by scripters will scare more birds into
their cages.  Example:  A guy in Britain wanted to script a POINT OF SALE
software for me at either $18,303 or $41,000 depending on how fast I wanted
to have things done.  Why so?  Because I wanted full access to the source
code!  This for me was necessary to ensure continuity of code development.

These prices equal the salary of someone; I don't even make close to either
amount charged and I work for myself!

The general argument has been that the number of clientele are too few.
Phew!  Not an argument I'd like to chew on!

I'm of the opinion that the cost of screen readers ought to drop
drastically; it should be possible for me to WALK INTO WALMART, MICROCENTER,
BESTBUY and others and grab a copy of my trusted screen reader whatever name
it may elect to call itself!  Also, I think the time is ripe to invoke the
antitrust act against screen reader developers for purposes of guarding
against price gouching.  They're beginning to create silly vertical markets
and this is bad for business!  I believe that screen reader developers can
source sufficient capital for continued development from the stock market.
Their stocks DO NOT have to be purchased by the blind only; other would-be
investors will chip in and earn a return on investment, however small this
might be.

$125 or more per hour for scripting an app is ludicrous; in the end, one
never GAINS COMPLETE ACCESS to the app anyway as the areas to be scripted
will need to be clearly defined.  Anyway, I've vented enough; noW IT'S time
to creep back into my wind vent!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado