[blindlaw] ABA Accreditation Standards, ADA Compliance Standards, and ADA Violation Complaint Process

Anita Keith-Foust anitakeithfoust at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 23:07:28 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone:

I am sharing some information that I received from the American Bar
Association (ABA). In a nutshell, I asked the representative for the link to
their accreditation standards, specifically about the standards for ADA
compliance, and details about the complaint process.

Please follow this link to where I was directed:
http://www.americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/publications/misc/legal_education
/Standards/2014_2015_aba_standards_chapter2.authcheckdam.pdf

I was told a person who wants to file a complaint must be enrolled in the
law school and file the complaint within a year of the violation.

I pointed out that disabled students would not be admitted to law school if
there is a conspiracy behind the scenes to keep them out. I am following up
with the representative.

I hope that you find this informative.

Thank you.

Anita Keith-Fousat