[blindlaw] ABA Accreditation Standards, ADA Compliance Standards, and ADA Violation Complaint Process

Anita Keith-Foust anitakeithfoust at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 01:58:39 UTC 2015

Dear Shelley:

I posted the details of the discrimination in December along with the email
documenting the conspiracy.

Based upon responses from several attorneys, this is not unusual. You and
your friends are blessed that you did not run into discrimination.

Thank you for your concern.

Anita Keith-Foust
919-430-1978