[blindlaw] Introduction and Questions re: LSAT

Kristina Vu kristi.q.v at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 15:10:44 UTC 2015

Hi Shelly,

As James pointed out, LSAC seems to require a lot of documentation prior to
granting accommodations. Somewhere in the General Information document for
accommodated testing, it states that proof of prior testing accommodations
is required, if applicable. That can be difficult to find since most people
taking the LSAT took the SAT/ACT years ago. I turned in my request without
that since I had so much trouble getting it and told them it would be sent
to them shortly. They replied telling me I would not need to send that info
at all, and my accommodations were granted regardless. So, if you think it
would be difficult for you to get that information, maybe you can contact
them and see if it is even required of you. Maybe that can save you some
hassle. For time frame reference, I took the LSAT last June. They may have
been more lenient because of the lawsuit but who knows.

--
Kind regards,
Kristina Vu