[blindlaw] Introduction and Questions re: LSAT

Shelley Richards shelleyrichards9 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 16:50:27 UTC 2015

Hello Shelly, I also did not send in proof of accommodations for my SAT. I did send in a letter from somebody at my high school stating that I received accommodations during high school and for the SAT, I was granted my accommodations with just that. So it seems like sending proof of past accommodations isn't super necessary. By the way I took the LSAT in December 2008. So that was well before the more recent issues with the lawsuit. I actually did not have any trouble getting the accommodations either.  Good luck

Sent from my iPhone