[blindlaw] Question Regarding Mr. Charles Brown

Stewart, Christopher K chris.stewart at uky.edu
Thu Jul 2 12:26:41 UTC 2015

Greetings Listers:

I read in the NABL agenda that one of the panel speakers, Charles
Brown, will be a member of the ABA's election law committee. Could
anyone email me off list with his contact info? I'm the president of
my law school's election law society. I co-authored an article on
election law wich was published by the London School of Economics. My
student note was selected for publication by the Kentucky Law Journal
and is focused on election law. And, I have the privelege of assisting
in the initial drafting of an election law treatise whose authors
comprise some of America's leading election law experts.

Put simply, I'm intensely interested in the subject and would greatly
enjoy reaching out to a more experienced federationist who is as well.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris K. Stewart
University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D. Candidate, 2016